The Daily Pursuit is a journal of my daily study and worship, mostly for my own accountability but hopefully for the inspiration and motivation of others as well. Follow along if you wish as I read the scriptures, sing hymns, pray, and read edifying books for my own spiritual growth and private worship.
- Romans 12
- Impact Verses: I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.
Singing of Hymns:
- When we survey the wondrous cross – https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/h/101b
- And Can It Be That I Should Gain – https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/h/296
- How Deep the Father’s Love for Us
- Disciplines Of A Godly Man by Kent Hughes – Chapter 9 Discipline of Worshipr
- Reading and Meditations from The Vally of Vision