The Daily Pursuit is a journal of my daily study and worship, mostly for my own accountability but hopefully for the inspiration and motivation of others as well. Follow along if you wish as I read the scriptures, sing hymns, pray, and read edifying books for my own spiritual growth and private worship.
- Romans 8
- Impact Verses: There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Singing of Hymns:
- The Old Rugged Cross – https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/h/618
- Redeemed, How I Love To Proclaim It – https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/h/301
- It Is Well – https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/h/341
- Disciplines Of A Godly Man by Kent Hughes – Chapter 6 Discipline of Mind
- Reading and Meditations from The Vally of Vision