The Daily Pursuit is a journal of my daily study and worship, mostly for my own accountability but hopefully for the inspiration and motivation of others as well. Follow along if you wish as I read the scriptures, sing hymns, pray, and read edifying books for my own spiritual growth and private worship.
- Romans 15
- Impact Verses: We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up. For Christ did not please himself, but as it is written, “The reproaches of those who reproached you fell on me.” For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.
- Listened To Genesis – https://www.biblestudytools.com/audio-bible/esv/genesis/
Singing of Hymns:
- There is a fountain filled with blood – https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/h/1006
- Turn your eyes upon Jesus – https://www.hymnal.net/en/hymn/h/645
- All Creatures of Our God and King
- Disciplines Of A Godly Man by Kent Hughes – Chapter 10 Discipline of Integrity
- Reading and Meditations from The Vally of Vision